- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter over medium-low heat.
- Mix in ½ teaspoon vanilla and 2 lightly beaten eggs.
- Add ½ teaspoon baking powder, pinch of salt and 1 cup flour and stir until smooth.
- Grease 9″ springform pan and pour the mixture in it.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- When ready remove from oven and top brownies with 7oz. sweetened condensed milk.
- Spread 3/4 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips over the condensed milk.
- Let cool.
- Serve and enjoy!
Submitted by: Ann James